Amazon Web Services
CRM Strategy & Platform Leader
Leader for the CRM strategy and vision for business which includes Salesforce and other critical sales tools globally
- Partnered with Business Transformation Services (IT) team to align on key Salesforce deliverables for the AWS global sales team
- Created technical business architecture and tools inventory artifacts
- Built vendor onboarding process for AWS sales tools
Vice President, CRM Strategy and Engineering
Managed a team of 80 technology professionals globally in the delivery and execution of Salesforce CRM solutions for Fidelity’s Personal, Workplace, and Institutional Services teams. Accountable for setting strategic vision and goals for technology development and delivery, operational stability, and quality process improvements.
- Led the strategic, multi-phase deployment of an 11,000-seat Salesforce CRM to enhance Fidelity’s client relationship management
- Develop training strategies to upgrade technical talent and create depth of talent internally, driving over $5 million in cost savings associated with professional services
- Created a new offshore team in India and improved depth of knowledge through certification training, developing the overall (onshore/offshore) team from just one certified employee to more than 150 Salesforce certified professionals
Success Engagement Director
Drove customer success through the delivery of both Salesforce and Integrated Partner Solutions. Established the infrastructure and onboarding strategy for the System Integrator Engagement program with a focus on enabling accelerated, long-term customer success by maximizing business value from Salesforce technologies.
- Created the foundation for new business development with key opportunities and clients across various industry verticals, including USAA, Exxon, BP, Dell, and National Instruments
- Provided governance, process, and IT resourcing guidance for major Salesforce deployment engagements
- Key member of the team that launched the VetForce program with a mission of training 10,000 veterans for placement in Salesforce jobs
Director, Global CRM (April 2013-February 2014)
Led a strategic team of eight senior managers and 100 employees across Malaysia, Brazil, India, and the US with full accountability for the execution and delivery of global Salesforce and Eloqua CRM systems.
- Managed a $33 million P&L budget and directed the global implementation and operations strategy for Dell's Enterprise CRM
- Directed the successful roll out of Salesforce to 25,000 end users across 192 countries within 18 months
- Worked closely with engineering and product teams to ensure core system support for CRM integration with Salesforce, Boomi, and Eloqua
Global IT Senior Manager (January 2011-April 2013)
Managed a team of business analysts and technical project managers across three regions globally responsible for delivering complex IT projects to all segments and regions worldwide.
- Oversaw the global Sales and Marketing IT portfolio and led demand/supply forecasting and staffing for global IT
- Analyzed actual vs. forecasted spend on all Dell Sales and Marketing IT global initiatives to ensure projects were delivered on time and within budget
- Managed relationships with executives in IT Services and various business organizations to ensure the success of the Global CRM program
Channel Partner Direct Program: Served as the Global Project Manager for the Channel Partner Direct Program and managed the release of Salesforce PRM module to Dell’s channel partners. Led the migration of over 100,000 partner users from the legacy CRM system to Salesforce.com. Earned CIO Magazine’s “CIO 100 Award” in 2009.
"Dell On Call" Program: Aligned global cross-functional teams and managed the successful deployment of the new Dell Software Entitlement program. Traveled to call centers worldwide to support the deployment of new tools and applications to 1500 end users.
Founder / President of Board
Founded a 501c3 non-profit organization which partners with the Salesforce VetForce program to train military veterans in Salesforce technology. Trained more than 50 veterans and their spouses to date, with many placed in roles at top tier companies, including Dell, Google, Cap Gemini and Amazon.
Central Texas Big Brothers and Big Sisters
Executive Board Member
Served as the 2016 Ice Ball committee chair, which raised over $600,000 for the organization. Recognized as “Big of the Year” for the state of Texas in 2013.
United States Air Force
Honorable Discharge Served in Operation Desert Storm and supervised a team in a 34-bed unit of the Air Force’s largest hospital
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Texas State University – San Marcos, TX
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Management Information Systems
The University of Texas at Austin – Austin, Texas